- I’ve lived in London since I came here as a student and love the diversity of the East End!
- I live with my family who do their best to run rings around me!
- Taking our whippet for a walk in Victoria Park is one of my favourite things to do.
- We have a cat who is secretly in charge of all of us.
- Our small allotment near the Olympic Park is a haven where we grow our own fruit and veg.
- I love taking photos and take part in mobile photography competitions. I had an honourable mention in the MPA 2014 and 15.
- Weekends you might find me away somewhere in Europe as a blues DJ for dance events.
Homeopathy education and work
- Professional Qualification with The Centre for Homeopathic Education in London, class of 2007. I loved every minute of my homeopathy training.
- I regularly attend seminars and conferences. Recent training has included homeopathy for fertility and for PCOS.
- I’m a proud member of The Travelling Homeopaths Collective including on-going work as part of a team at summer festivals. Glastonbury 2017 was a highlight of my year. We treated dozens of people for hay fever, plus other festival ailments.
- I am registered with the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths and write regularly for their journal. I also write for the New Homeopath journal for the Society of Homeopaths.
- I regularly write up cases to share with my fellow professionals on CleverH, an online journal for homeopaths.
- I’m a mentor for other homeopaths and run regular courses and webinars.
Other Education and Work
- B.Ed. (Hons) in English and Primary Education Studies.
- M.A. in Education and Professional Studies.
- 15 years as a class teacher (including 3 years as an assistant headteacher).
- 9 years as a mentor for students and newly qualified teachers.
- 10 years with the Breastfeeding Network as a trainer and volunteer on the telephone helpline.
- Many creative courses and personal development training, including mobile photography, quilt-making, dress-making, knitting, journal writing, drawing, mediation and different styles of yoga.