I’ve been a homeopath in east London since I qualified in 2007. I work from two clinics, in Bethnal Green and Spitalfields.
I’m also a lecturer at the Southern College of Homeopathy, and write for professional homeopathy journals and online publications.
- I first came to London as a student and love the diversity of the East End.
- My grandmother’s family lived in Clerkenwell so I have strong family ties here.
- I live with my family who do their best to run rings around me!
- Taking our whippet for a walk in Victoria Park is one of my favourite things to do.
- We have a cat who is secretly in charge of all of us.
- Our small allotment near the Olympic Park is a haven where we grow our own fruit and veg.
- I love to make things with my hands. I epecially like to knit socks and design and sew quilts.
- Weekends you might find me DJing. This is mainly for blues dance events but also occasionally a wedding, if someone asks nicely!
- I’ve done yoga since I was in my twenties.
- I love wild swimming when I get the chance.
Homeopathy education and work
- Professional qualification with The Centre for Homeopathic Education in London, class of 2007. I loved every minute of my homeopathy training!
- I regularly attend seminars and conferences. Recent training has included homeopathy for detox therapy, fertility and PCOS.
- I also teach homeopathy seminars. These include hayfever, chronic stress and fatigue, acne and women’s sexual health.
- I’m a proud member of The Travelling Homeopaths Collective working as part of a team at summer festivals. Glastonbury is always a highlight of my year. We treat dozens of people for hay fever plus other ailments.
- I am registered with the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths. I write regularly for the ARH journal and for the Society of Homeopaths.
- I regularly write up cases for CleverH, an online journal for homeopaths. Recent cases include chronic fatigue, addiction and acne.
- I led a workshop on professional practice at the Society of Homeopaths conference, 2019.
Other Education and Work
- B.Ed. (Hons) in English and Primary Education Studies.
- M.A. in Education and Professional Studies.
- 15 years as a class teacher and assistant headteacher.
- 9 years as a mentor for newly qualified teachers.
- 10 years with the Breastfeeding Network. I was a tutor and helpline volunteer.
- I’ve taken courses on photography, quilt-making, knitting, journal writing, meditation and different styles of yoga.