my life in Bethnal Green, East London
- I’ve lived in London since I came here as a student, and I love the diversity of life in the east end.
- I live in Bethnal Green with my family who do their best to run rings around me!
- Taking our whippet for a walk in Victoria Park is one of my favourite things to do.
- We have a cat who is secretly in charge of all of us.
- We have a small allotment near the Olympic Park where we grow our own fruit and veg.
- I enjoy all kinds of music and dancing, which takes me off to gigs and festivals all year round.
- I’m also a DJ for blues dance events around London, all over the UK and the rest of Europe.
- I make patchwork quilts and I’ve just recently discovered the joy of simple dress-making.
- I’m always trying to finish knitting a second sock.
- I love to take photos to share them on Instagram and my newsletter as well as here on my website.
- I enjoy finding new ways to declutter and make my life more simple.
Homeopathy education and work
- Professional Qualification with The Centre for Homeopathic Education in London, class of 2007. I loved every minute of my homeopathy training!
- I attend seminars, conferences and regular supervision. My most recent conference was the Homeopathic Congress 2016 in Belfast, organised by the Faculty of Homeopathy.
- I’m a proud member of The Travelling Homeopaths Collective including on-going work as part of a team at summer festivals. Glastonbury 2017 was a highlight of myriad year, and I loved being part of the team. We treated dozens of people for insect bites and hay fever, plus other festival ailments.
- I am registered with the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths and I write for their journal.
- I write regularly for CleverH professional online journal for homeopaths.
- I’m a mentor for other homeopaths and run regular courses and webinars.
Other Education and Work
- B.Ed. (Hons) in English and Primary Education Studies.
- M.A. in Education and Professional Studies.
- 15 years as class teacher (including 3 years as assistant head teacher).
- 9 years as mentor for students and newly qualified teachers.
- 10 years with the Breastfeeding Network as a trainer and volunteer on the telephone helpline.